PPG Fiber Glass - INNOFIBER CR Fiber Glass
INNOFIBER® CR Fiber GlassINNOFIBER
CR fiber glass is a boron-free modified E-Glass composition that is engineered to enhance the performance of composites in corrosive environments. By modifying the fiber glass chemistry, the corrosion resistance to acid is improved.
- Cost effective alternative to various materials including steel, carbon fiber, and metal alloy
CR fiber glass with PPG’s proprietary sizing chemistry as found on HYBON
® rovings ensure the protection of assets in environments that are exposed to harsh conditions.
INNOFIBER Product Bulletins
- Outperforms standard E-Glass in harsh conditions, such as acid and chemical attack
- Compatible with multiple thermoset and thermoplastic resins
- Long-term durability for high cost investment projects
- Meets ASTM D 578 and ISO 2078 standards for E-CR Glass, while still meeting the standards of E-Glass
- Unlimited flexibility and variability for shape requirements
Spanish, Mexico Translation