Reduce Cross-Contamination of Harmful Bacteria in Fresh Cut Produce Processing
These Accu-Tab chlorinators are a few of the many models designed for use in fresh cut/food packing applications. View all food safety options.
A safe and clean supply of wash water is a key factor in managing the risk of pathogen-harboring produce within the food packing and fresh cut industry. Recent outbreaks have brought more government and public scrutiny to food safety. The Accu-Tab® tablet chlorination system effectively chlorinates wash water to help minimize cross-contamination of food by killing bacteria that can lead to outbreaks.
The Accu-Tab system provides a cost-effective solution to many of the food packing and fresh cut industry's safety and operational concerns.
The Power of the Accu-Tab System Over Others
An effective and consistent alternative to liquid bleach, chlorine dioxide or peroxyacetic acid systems, the Accu-Tab system combines uniquely designed chlorinators with slow release 68% three-inch calcium hypochlorite tablets to deliver consistent and controllable chlorine residuals.
- SAFETY - Reduced risk of spills/leaks; no need for expensive safety systems or secondary spill containment
- MATERIAL COMPATIBILITY – More neutral pH and less corrosive
- DELIVERY CONTROL – Automated for consistent strength
- STORAGE CONVENIENCE – Pails stack for convenience, use less space than drums or cylinders and do not require a separate room
- MAINTENANCE – Few moving parts within chlorinator; in most cases, maintenance needed once per year
See more comparison info!
No matter what type of produce processing is needed, the Accu-Tab system integrates easily with existing fresh cut processing systems and trained specialists are available to provide expert installation and technical support. In most cases, once per year maintenance is all that is required.
Contact an Accu-Tab system representative to get specific info for your project.
Or, download a capabilities brochure (PDF) on Fresh Cut/Food Packing.
Watch the Demo
See the Accu-Tab
tablet chlorination system in action. (Demo contains sound)
See how easily an Accu-Tab
system installs into any fresh cut/food packing environment.