Hello Guest User ( Login | Register | PPG Employee Login)

First Aid

If painting products are swallowed, do not induce vomiting

  • In case of skin contact, remove promptly by wiping, followed by waterless hand cleaner and soap and water
  • In case of eye contact, flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and seek immediate medical attention
  • If affected by inhalation of vapor or spray mist, remove to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration and other support methods as required

Poison Control Hotline 412-434-4515

Select Option 1 for Medical Assistance

Contact a Poison Control Center, Emergency Room or Physician immediately if any of the following occur during or following use of paint products:

  • Ingestion
  • Excessive exposure to corrosive material
  • Persistent skin/eye irritation or breathing difficulties
  • Other symptoms

Make sure to have product label or MSDS readily available.

In all instances, medical and product information can be obtained through PPG and the United States Poison Control Hotline.

Search