envirobase high performance chromatic variant deck
Great color match you can depend on.
The Envirobase® High Performance Chromatic Variant Deck is an integral part of the PPG Envirobase High Performance product platform. Use it to identify the color that best matches the actual color of your customer's vehicle and you can save time and eliminate costly mistakes.
- Sprayed chips using Envirobase High Performance paint
- Excellent consistency of color from chip to formula to the vehicle
- Complete color mapping of the entire OE spectrum
- Each chip contains both prime & variant chips for each motor manufacturer code, grouped by color family.
- Thousands of the latest color variants, covering both domestic and import vehicles
tint guide posters
PPG tint guides are valuable tools for identifying the color properties of specific toners when a color requires tinting.
Technicians find that these tools make it easy to determine how using a specific toner will move a color.
(Part # EHPTT1 – both charts) | View all Tint Guides
paint it digital color chips
Finding the right color for a repair typically involves knowing the vehicle year, make and model. Now with Paint It, there are endless search combinations available to the user.
internal repair decks
Envirobase High Performance Internal Repair System Decks make it easy to select the right color for your underhood repair.
- Hundreds of solid colors
- Ordered by color family
production/import color books
Annual color information at a glance.
Our annual Color Information Books are a comprehensive OEM color reference guide providing extensive color identification information.
- The SideView Window™ makes it easy to compare a color chip to the vehicle—helping to identify the repair color or OEM code.
- Special grey paper enhances the ability to recognize subtle differences between similar colors.
- Information regarding paint code locations for each motor manufacturer.