ppg color variant system
Making difficult matches easy.
It's a fact that on nearly half of the cars painted today, the actual color sprayed in the factory varies from the OEM standard—making color matching time-consuming and difficult.
The solution is the PPG Color Variant System, designed for use with PPG solvent-based topcoat systems. It contains color chips and corresponding paint codes for thousands of the latest color variants, covering both domestic and import vehicles. Use it to identify a color that best matches the actual color of the customer's vehicle and you can save time and eliminate costly mistakes.
tint guide posters
PPG tint guides are valuable tools for identifying the color properties of specific toners when a color requires tinting.
Technicians find that these tools make it easy to determine how using a specific toner will move a color.
(Global Refinish System – Part # EUTT1001)
View all Tint Guides
(Deltron DBC Part # DOX447) | View all Tint Guides
- Color decks for major vehicle manufacturers
- Organized by Motor Manufacturer
and Color Family
- Chips painted with actual PPG refinish paint for accuracy
- Large chip size for easy comparison to vehicle
- Fan decks designed for maximum usability
production/import color books
Annual color information at a glance.
Our annual Color Information Books are a comprehensive OEM color reference guide providing extensive color identification information.
- The SideView Window™ makes it easy to compare a color chip to the vehicle—helping to identify the repair color or OEM code.
- Special grey paper enhances the ability to recognize subtle differences between similar colors.
- Information regarding paint code locations for each motor manufacturer.
paint it digital color chips
Finding the right color for a repair typically involves knowing the vehicle year, make and model. Now with Paint It, there are endless search combinations available to the user.