New employees to the Architectural Coatings Leadership Development Program will take part in the following training activities:
· Participants will have a project manager overseeing their progress,
established company contacts and a real-time blog to communicate your
experiences with other participants.
· Participants will get valuable exposure to all facets of the business
including: store operations, outside sales, national accounts
(teams responsible for servicing home improvement retailers), Dealer
Customers and Protective and Marine Coatings.
· Specific learning objections will be discussed in class along with
“Paint 101” classroom instruction and activities designed to give
participants a well-rounded education about Architectural Coatings.
Projects and activities will allow your voice to be heard and your ideas
· In addition to a competitive salary, participants will be eligible for up to a
3% bonus based on individual job performance after the initial 9 months.
· Graduates of the program may be placed in a Assistant Store Manager
position or a Sales Service Representative position. The first 18-24
months of employment will be in a support role in store operations.
Start your bright future in one of the following cities:
Louisville, KY, Little Rock, AK, Columbus, OH, Detroit, MI, St. Louis,
MO, Houston, TX, or Palm Beach, FL.
Former military candidates are encouraged to apply.
Full time employees enjoy competitive wages, 401k, health and dental
insurance, and vision discounts. Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement after one year of service. PPG stores offer a better work/life balance than traditional retail careers because our stores close in the early evenings, and are typically open a half day on Saturday and closed on Sundays.