Below is PPG's Corporate Cardmember Agreement. Your electronic "signature" will
allow your application to be processed immediately. The original
must be received within one week or your account will be suspended until it is received.
Please send the agreement to:
PPG Industries, Inc.
One PPG Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15272
Please print the Word document version of this Agreement by downloading the file
AMERICAN EXPRESS CORPORATE CARD
CORPORATE CARDMEMBER AGREEMENT
In consideration of PPG INDUSTRIES, INC. ("PPG"), furnishing to me an American Express Relocation Card (“Relocation Card”) and intending to be legally bound, I,the undersigned Corporate Cardmember, acknowledge and agree as follows:
- I shall use the Relocation Card for all relocation-related expenses and agree that the Relocation Card must be used to pay for airline tickets and car rentals in order to be reimbursed by PPG.
- I agree to report actual relocation expenses at least bi-monthly and to obtain prior approval from PPG’s Relocation Department for expense items not covered by PPG’s Relocation Policy.
- I am fully liable for all charges on my Relocation Card and must either submit all charges to PPG’s relocation company for reimbursement and make payment from these funds or make full payment of all charges (minus disputed charges properly reported) directly to AMEX by the due date indicated on each statement.
- I will not be reimbursed by PPG for delinquency or finance charges..
- Relocation Card accounts 60 days or more past due are reviewed by PPG.
- PPG will pay AMEX the balance due on delinquent accounts at 110 days past due.
- If I am still employed by PPG at that time, I understand that PPG will give me, the delinquent Corporate Cardmember, the option of either (a) payroll deduction under the terms of a promissory note for the balance due or (2) resignation from employment;
- If my employment with PPG has terminated for any reason and there is a balance due on my Relocation Card account, I understand and agree that PPG may deduct (to the extent legally permissible) the balance due on my delinquent account from any compensation due me from PPG including, but not limited to, wages, salary, accrued and unpaid vacation benefits, severance and/or bonus payments of any kind; and
- If the compensation described in (b) above is insufficient to reimburse PPG for the delinquent balance due, I understand that PPG may recover such delinquent balance by lawsuit or by such other means or combination of means as PPG deems necessary.
- If I submit expenses that are not in compliance with PPG’s Relocation Policy, I risk delayed, partial, or forfeited reimbursement. I agree that significant abuse of the Relocation Card may result in disciplinary action, including termination.
- At such time as I cease employment with PPG, I must provide proof of payment in total of all outstanding Relocation Card charges. I understand that my failure to do so may result in PPG’s deduction of the outstanding balance or taking such other action as described in subparagraphs 6(b) and (c) above.
- I understand and agree that I am permitted to use the Relocation Card only for relocation-related expenses and that use of the Relocation Card for personal charges is strictly prohibited.
If you agree to be bound by the terms outlined above, type your full name in the
box below, answer the following 2 questions and then click the "I AGREE" button.
Question 1: When do you need to receive your card?
Normal turn-around for you to receive your card is 7-10 days from the time we receive
approval from your supervisor. Amex does offer expedited service. This results in
you receiving your card 2-3 business days after receiving approval. There is a $10
fee for this service that is billed directly to your Amex card.
If you have selected to have your card expedited, the card will be sent to the billing
address you provide on the application (in the next few pages). If you would like
your card to be sent to a different address, please specify that address below.
NOTE: Overnight carriers will not deliver to PO Boxes.
If your billing address is a PO Box, be sure to provide an alternate address below,
or your card will be sent regular mail.