Online support for PaintManager® XI software
Find guides, training and support to help you navigate PAINTMANAGER® XI software with ease.
Ten modules of customized e-learning have been developed for all users of the PaintManager® XI software.
- Introduction: Course Navigation and Interactions including a PaintManager® XI Application Overview
- Color Search: Formula Search; Color Selection; Prime, Variants and Formula Details; Layers and Estimating Volumes
- Custom Formula: Create Custom Formulas; Edit a Formula; Create a Formula from Scratch
- RapidMatch® Device: Connect to Spectrophotometer; Select the Best Match and Adjusting a Color
- Mix Management: Mix Sessions; Weigh using a Scale; Mix Summary and Mix Queue
- Job Management: Repair Orders and Estimates; New Jobs; Edit Jobs; Work with Layers and Existing Jobs
- Color Accurate™: Enable LIC; Connect to Spectrophotometer; Target and WIP's; Wild Card Search; Formulate and Customer Formula
- Inventory, Pricing and Ordering: View Inventory, Edit an Individual Product; Manage Pricing and Levels; Ordering and Replenishment
- Reports: Report Settings; Accessing Reports; Create a Report and Manage Report Templates
- Advanced Setup: User Set Up; Team Management; Segments; Scale, Spectro and Print Settings; RFU Favorites
Using this for large batches helps ensure that shops have enough inventory to fill an order. A Quick Reference Guide was created to help you set this up in the software.
Download a copy of the Paint Shop Interface Folder Configuration Guide.
Download a copy of the Convert to Engine Bay Guide.
Download a copy of the Paint Shop Interface Program Configuration Guide.
Digital copy of the PaintManager® XI Printing an Invoice Guide.
Digital copy of the PaintManager® XI Quick Reference Guide for LIC.
Use this guide to set up your PaintManger® XI software to receive internet updates.
Digital copy of the PaintManager® XI Split a Mix Guide.